1. INTENTION OF THE SITE: This Site is intended to provide you with information about Powerteam International and our services, programs, and events. This Site is intended exclusively for those that have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Powerteam International.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, audio clips, and video clips and computer software used to develop the Site (collectively the “Content”) was developed by us or derived from material supplied by us and other sources and is protected by United States trademark and copyright laws and international treaties, all rights reserved.
You may download one copy of the Content on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except for that limited purpose, you may not copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, or distribute the Content in any way or decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Content. The use of any Content on any other site or networked computer environment is prohibited without our express written consent.
If you believe that the Content infringes on your copyright, please contact the following:
The Law Offices of Marc J. Lane, A Professional Corporation
180 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
In your correspondence, please provide the following: (a) identification of the work that is allegedly infringed, (b) identification and location of the allegedly infringing material(s) on the Site, (c) your contact information, (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and (e) a statement that the information contained in your correspondence is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES: ALL OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES OTHERWISE IMPLIED BY PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. ALL WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK IN ACCESSING, USING, AND BROWSING THE SITE.
POWERTEAM INTERNATIONAL, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR SECURE AT ANY TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT CONTENT OR SOFTWARE USED TO OPERATE THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, DEFECTS, FREE OF VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY REASON AS A RESULT OF INACCURACY, ERRORS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR LACK OF PERFORMANCE, AS A RESULT OF THE SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, POWERTEAM INTERNATIONAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESSING, USING, OR BROWSING THE SITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
5. LINKS: The Site may include links to third party websites. We are not responsible for screening those websites and any link provided on the Site is for your enjoyment only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third party website. Any opinions, advice or other information framed by the Site or linked from the Site are those of the respective author only. We do not endorse any opinions expressed by or affiliated with third party websites or any other content provided by third parties.
6. UPDATING AND MAINTAINING THE SITE: No one shall be entitled to claim that there is a duty to update any information or materials provided on the Site, to use care to protect the interests of the recipient, or to continue to maintain the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without obligation, to improve or correct information on the Site and to withdraw the Site or any portion thereof.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS: The Site is controlled and operated by Powerteam International from its offices in Illinois, United States of America. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States.
|How do I register for a Rainmaker Summit?|
Please be sure we have the full name(s) of the person(s) who will attend. Please give us your company name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, and how you heard about us. We would also like to know how you will be paying for the breakthrough event. As soon as we receive your information, we will register you in our database and you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us within 24 hours.
|How do I cancel?|
If you are registered but can’t attend, Powerteam must be notified at least seven working days before the seminar of any cancellations or transfers. Failure to notify will result in the forfeit of any obligation by Powerteam . You may cancel your registration and receive a full refund within 3 days of enrolling for the program. Substitutions may be sent in your place. Please notify Powerteam with any substitutions prior to the seminar date. Please make your own hotel reservations. After 3 days from your initial purchase there are no refunds for any reasons for the Rainmaker Summit program.
|How do I change location or date?|
You can request a change to your location or date by calling 866.238.5920 at least (7) seven working days prior to the seminar and transfer to another seminar. You must take the seminar within one year of your initial registration. You are not eligible for a refund unless each cancellation or transfer is made within 10 days of initially enrolling for the Rainmaker Course.
|When do I have to pay for the Rainmaker Summit?|
Payment is due at the time of your online registration. Most credit cards are accepted. Special arrangements are established for corporate accounts. Call 866.238.5920 for details.
|What forms of payment do you accept?|
Powerteam accepts: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Call 866.238.5920 for special handling of bank transfers, and purchase orders (purchase orders must be paid two weeks prior to the first day of the seminar).
|How do I qualify for a discount?|
You can also receive a discounted per person rate when you register groups of more than 10 at the same time. Please call our Powerteam Specialists for more details on this exciting offer. We also have special rates for students and active military.
|Can someone else from my company attend in my place?|
Yes, we can substitute anyone else in your company for you. Please call 866.238.5920 with the substitution information 2 weeks prior to seminar date if possible.
|Who will lead my seminar?|
Because of the number of breakthrough events being offered each month worldwide, it is impossible for us to guarantee which facilitator will be leading a given workshop. However, all Powerteam Rainmaker Summit course leaders are carefully selected for their expertise and skill, and are specially trained for leading, teaching, discussing, motivating and making it all as enjoyable as it is educational.
|When does the seminar start?|
Check-in time on the first day is 6:00PM. The first session ends around 10PM. The second day will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude around 10PM and third day will be begin around 9AM and finish at 3PM followed by 2 optional bonus sessions on new ways to create income.
|How many people attend an average seminar?|
The number of participants depends on the size of the city and the time of year. The seminar size is usually limited from 50 to about 150 people.
|What is the address and phone number of the hotel?|
If registered, your confirmation email will list the hotel name, address and phone number. If for some reason the location is changed, you will be notified by email. For this reason it is imperative that you keep your email address current with Powerteam. Please call the hotel for directions. If you are connected to the Internet, you may want to go to mapquest.com, mapblast.com, or yahoo.com and print a map.
|Is the hotel fee included in the price of the seminar?|
No, the hotel fee is not included in the price of the Seminar. When possible, we try to arrange special corporate rates for Powerteam attendees. Call us at 866.238.5920 for information.
|Will Powerteam make my hotel reservations?|
We do not make arrangements for private accommodations.
|Are meals served?|
You will be on your own for all meals, Occasionally tea and coffee breaks are provided in the morning and in the afternoon. Call our reservation line at 866.238.5920 if you have special needs. We will do our best to accommodate you.
|May I record the seminar?|
Due to the exclusive copyrighted nature of the material, no recording is permitted at the seminars.
|Can you send me the materials now so I can study before the seminar?|
Bill Walsh would like everyone to start on the same level so materials are only provided at the seminar. You will use the workbook during the seminar. The other materials, including the online learning center and your Rainmaker workbook, are reference materials for your use after the seminar.
|What do I wear to the seminar?|
The dress is business casual.
|What do I need to bring to the seminar?|
Just a pen or pencil for note taking. It is also a great idea to bring a laptop, but not required. All other materials are provided.
|What should I expect at the breakthrough 2 1/2 Day Success Event?|
Expect an intensive, information packed presentation with immediately helpful exercises and tips in an exciting classroom setting.
|What makes Powerteam better?|
The most successful educational program in the United States for entrepreneurs was created and designed by Bill Walsh. No other Venture Capitalist in the country has a comparable background. Bill Walsh has combined extensive research, advanced academic credentials in business finance and marketing and building successful companies world-wide.
What is the background of Mr Walsh ? CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
How did Powerteam get started? CLICK HERE FOR THE PTI STORY